Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Important Zumba Info


Hi Everyone!

I wanted to let you know of some upcoming changes to my Zumba schedule. I was able to get a time slot for our class at the South Jordan Fitness and Aquatic Center on Monday nights at 8pm. Those classes will begin Monday, November 5. The price for 1 class is $5, or they have a 10 class punch card for $40.

I will no longer be teaching at ADA on Thursday nights, and therefore my punch cards will be invalid. So, I will be teaching at ADA October 25 (tomorrow) and November 1 (next Thursday). You can come and use your punch cards for those classes. If you still have punches on your punch cards after that, I will reimburse you for however many punches you have left on three conditions:
1. You must email me first and let me know how many punches you need to be reimbursed for by 5pm on the day you come to be reimbursed. This is so I have adequate time to go to the bank and have the cash to give you.
2. You must come to ADA on either of the dates mentioned above to be reimbursed. I will be reimbursing people after class. If you choose not to come to class, you can come between 9:30pm and 10pm to be reimbursed. I will not be reimbursing people outside of these dates/times/place.
3. Your punch card must not be expired before November 1, 2012 in order for me to reimburse you for any remaining punches.

Bleh...enough with the serious stuff! OK, so if you want to come to South Jordan on Monday, November 5th, please let me know and I can try to get you in for free for this first time. I'm excited! Thursdays just weren't working for anyone!!

My new schedule as of November 5th will be:

Mondays 8pm South Jordan Rec Center (about 11000 S. Redwood Rd.)
Wednesdays 9pm Daybreak Community Center
Fridays Noon at South Jordan Rec Center

Also, I will be deleting this blog at that time, so please "Like" my Facebook page to communicate with me and for details on my Zumba classes in the future: Utah Zumba With Amy. Please let me know if you have any questions.



No comments:

Post a Comment